Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Passion Redeemed by Julie Lessman

Graced with physical beauty, though shallow of heart, Charity O'Connor is a woman who knows what she wants. She sets her sights on the cantankerous Mitch Dennehy, editor at the Irish Times, who has unwittingly stolen her heart. And although the sparks are there, Mitch refuses to fan the coals of a potential relationship with his ex-fiancée's sister. But Charity has a plan to turn up the heat and she always gets what she wants--one way or another. Is revenge so sweet after all? Or will Charity get burned?

Full of intense passion, betrayal, and forgiveness, A Passion Redeemed will delight Lessman's fans and draw new ones.

I GIVE THIS BOOK: 5 Stars


MY THOUGHTS:
'A Passion Redeemed' definitely redeemed Charity with me! I will tell you, had I known this book would have been focused on Charity when I finished 'A Passion Most Pure', I probably wouldn't have been anxiously awaiting this book. I love how Julie takes a character that I despised and turned her into a character that I now adore - I would have to say that is nothing short of AMAZING!

In 'A Passion Most Pure' I can honestly say that I couldn't stand her and many times just wanted to slap her! I couldn't imagine how I could possibly like this book, because of who the main character was going to be. But this book has definitely changed my view of Charity and, in fact, she in now my favorite character.

In this book I learned that while Charity may be beautiful and able to wrap men around her finger, she most desires her father's love and attention - the way he treats her sister, Faith. This among a few other things explains why she behaves the way she does.

'A Passion Redeemed' is wonderful and has become my favorite novel! I highly recommend this book - but make sure you read 'A Passion Most Pure' first, otherwise you might spoil the story for yourself.

Purchase at Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment