Saturday, December 24, 2011

2012 Reading Challenges

2012 A-Z Book Challenge
January 1, 2012- December 31, 2012
Hosted by: Babies, Books, & Signs

There are two different ways to set up this challenge:
a) List all the books I want to read for this challenge, picking one for each letter of the alphabet, NOW.

OR
b) List all the letters from A-Z and throughout the year add books to the list as I read them.

I am choosing b because I am not sure what books I want to read this year and it is easier:)

If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit Babies, Books, & Signs and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.

Photobucket

2012 Historical Romance Challenge
January 1, 2012- December 31, 2012
Hosted by: Romance Book Junkies

I LOVE Historical Romance! It is my FAVORITE genre! So when I came across this challenge I had to sign up! It sounds super easy (at least for me). The challenge is to read 12 Historical Romance novels in a year. Each month you will post your review on Romance Book Junkies blog using the linky tool for that month's post. Books can be paranormal, fantasy, suspense, etc. as long as the book takes place in history and is a romance it counts for this challenge.

If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit Romance Book Junkies and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.

2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge
January 1, 2012- December 31, 2012
Hosted by: The Eclectic Bookshelf

I have read over 50 books this year from the library, so I am choosing...

Level 4 - Read 37+ library books


If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit The Eclectic Bookshelf and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.

2012 Titanic 100th Anniversary Reading Challenge
January 1, 2012- December 31, 2012
Hosted by: Back to Books

The Level I am choosing is...

Going Down With the Ship: read or watch a combination of 12 (twelve) Titanic related material


If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit Back to Books and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.


2012 ARC Reading Challenge
January 1, 2012- December 31, 2012
Hosted by: The Eclectic Bookshelf

The Level I am choosing is...

The Mega size ARC Challenge – Read 21+ ARC's


If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit The Eclectic Bookshelf and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.


2012 "Bucket List" Reading Challenge
January 1, 2012- December 31, 2012


The Level I am choosing is...


The Pick Up level - 12 "bucket" list books

If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit The Eclectic Bookshelf and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.

Blogaholic Designs”=

2 comments:

  1. I am joining in on the fun too. First time doing the challenge. :)

    OLD FOLLOWER of your blog.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Titanic Challenge! Glad to have you 'aboard'. I just heard they are re-releasing James Cameron's The Titanic in 3D this year. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete