Saturday, December 24, 2011

I am a Reading Challenge Addict

Reading Challenge Addict
2012 Reading Challenge Addict Challenge
January 1, 2012- December 31, 2012

Some of us have a bit of a problem.
Some of us have a huge problem.
Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books are two such people. They each can stand proudly and say, "I am a Reading Challenge Addict".

So they are challenging each of you who can also say that you also are a Reading Challenge Addict.

They will be giving away quarterly prizes and recognizing those who are meeting their own expectations by completing the challenges they've entered.

I am a Reading Challenge Addict!!!

How addicted am I?

Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)

If you would like to participate in this challenge, visit Reading Challenge Addict and sign-up. I will post my progress HERE.

Blogaholic Designs”=

0 comments:

Post a Comment