Monday, April 18, 2011

Mrs. Darcy's Dilemma - Diana Birchall

Mrs. Darcy's DilemmaMrs. Darcy's Dilemma by Diana Birchall




(From Back Cover)

It seemed a harmless invitation, after all...

When Mrs. Darcy invited her sister Lydia's daughters to come for a visit, she felt it was a small kindness she could do for her poor nieces. Little did she imagine the upheaval that would ensue. But with her elder son, the Darcys' heir, in danger of losing his heart, a theatrical scandal threatening to engulf them all, and daughter Jane on the verge of her come-out, the Mistress of Pemberley must make some difficult decisions...


I give this book: 2 1/2 Stars



My Thoughts:



While I enjoyed this book, I thought at times it was annoying and Mr. & Mrs. Darcy didn't behave as I would have expected them to behave. "Mrs. Darcy's Dilemma" was just OK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment