Get 5 FREE eBooks - 2 Days Only
10/17/13 and 10/18/13
PLUS enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Why 21 Days?
It’s a commonly known fact that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. You may spend 21 days trying to form a good exercise routine or kick a bad habit, but what about taking 21 days to form a new spiritual habit? .
Be Inspired...Join the 21 Day Challenge!
Download 5 Free eBooks for 2 Days Only
Book #1: 21 Days of Generosity
- Do you want to live a life of generosity?
- Do you want your life to be a blessing to others?
- Do you want to have a giving spirit that overflows from a heart that is fully trusting in God as provider?
Book #2: 21 Days of Faith
Living a Life of Faith: 21 Days of Faith Challenge
- Do you want to live a life of faith?
- Do you want your faith to be more than simply saying "I believe in God"?
- Do you want to have a genuine faith that overflows from a heart that is fully trusting in God in every area of your life?
If so, consider embarking on this 21 Days of Faith Challenge through this short but powerful eBook.
Book #3: 21 Days of Gratitude
Over the course of the 21 days, God began to change me as I spent intentional time being grateful for all I have been given. I did this through writing in my journal each day and also sending a hand-written thank you note to someone different each day.
Book #4: 21 Teen Devotionals... for Girls!
Our lives are ruled by habits. We are defined by them. How our days play out, how we act and react, and even how we eat, sleep and talk are all affected by our habits - for better or for worse. It's said that it takes 21 days to form a new habit or break an old one, so why not spend the next 21 days forming a habit of spending time with God? If you've got 21 days, we've got 21 devotions specifically written for today's teen girls.Are you up for forming a habit of spending time with your Creator? If so, download this book and get started on these devotionals!
Book #5: 21 Teen Devotionals... for Guys!
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Enter below to win a $50 amazon gift card, sponsored by Body and Soul Publishing